Panelist Sign Up
After the acquisition of YouEye, UserZoom integrated their panel under a new brand called Intellizoom. Intellizoom needed a way for panelists to sign up and join the new platform. I was tasked with designing this sign up flow. The whole project took about 45 days to complete.
Goals of the Project
- Provide a quick path to creating an account with IntelliZoom as a panelist
- Introduce panelist requirements (Age, language, system, etc.)
- Allow ability to opt-in, unsubscribe to email and SMS notifications, email preferences (weekly, monthly, notif type)
- Allow ability to CRUD account
- Introduce panelists to the types of studies they can take (non-TOL, TOL, Desktop/Mobile, Industries)
- Provide quick tips on how to successfully take a Userzoom study
- Provide payment set up with PayPal
I was responsible for all aspects of this design process from initial concept exploration all the way to final design documentation and CSS tweaks to the developed solution. I worked along side one product manager and two developers throughout the process.
Framer.js Animation Work
View it here
Final Developed Solution
View it here
Panelist Experience Project
Goals of the project
Create a study dashboard that allows panelists a quick view of available mobile and desktop screeners and studies.
- Provide a quick path to panelists for taking studies across devices and methods. (dependent on integration)
- Display study and payments statuses. (dependent on integration)
By the end of 2017, UserZoom plans to launch the Intellizoom Panelist Dashboard. This dashboard will serve as a platform for our panelists to manage their study taking activity.
I am responsible for all aspects of the design process for this project and all materials shown below. I occasionally work with another designer in brainstorming and feedback sessions because I believe open communication about my process leads to a better end result. I also work with a product manager to define product strategy and requirements.